due to the epidemiological situation in relation to the Coronavirus pandemic, the organizing committee of CECR on behalf of the Slovak Rheumatology Society as a host country to the forthcoming CECR has decided to postpone the event until next year.
We suggest maintaining the pre-Christmas character of our meeting and therefore we propose December 2-4, 2021 as a new date for the event.
elmíra Macejová, M.D., PhD
President of Slovak Rheumatology Society
Martin lnay, M.D., PhD
Scientific Secretary of Slovak Rheumatology Society
Zdenko Killinger, M.D., PhD
Chairman of the organizing committee